Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Daily Dribbles- 1/8/13

--I promise to get to all the SoCon Pick 'Em stuff as soon as I can. My wife gave birth Monday morning, and I was kind of busy yesterday. Tuesday I should be able to get to everything I need to do for Tuesday's game.

--Speaking of Tuesday's game- Appalachian State's trip to Wofford is interesting. The Mountaineers have been playing better and the Terriers are inconsistent. This could be an interesting showdown, even though the Terriers are probably the better team.

--Monday night, Western Carolina was only up five on Warren Wilson at halftime, before pulling away for a 78-53 win. Not exactly a stellar performance for the Catamounts. Western seems to really play up or down to their competition. What does that mean about UNCG this weekend? Your guess is as good as mine. Here's Purple & Gold's quick breakdown.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I hope everything went well. Give us some facts, boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby boy 8 pounds 15 ounces. Born at 6:03 AM on Monday morning.

    How about me getting that Scanning the SoCon out Sunday night? Wife went into labor pretty much as soon as I finished it. Whew....glad I got it done. Baby was a week early, so wasn't really expecting to have to have it done so quick!

    ReplyDelete