Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from MocsMania!

Here at MMHQ (MocsMania HeadQuarters), I'd just like to take this time and wish you  and your family a Merry Christmas.

This  year has been a very special year for me here on MocsMania, as this blog has taken off in a lot of ways in the last year. There have been good times following the Mocs, and there have been some rough times. But we've all shared it through it all.

Also, there has been a lot of fun covering Southern Conference issues, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the new feature of Scanning the SoCon. We've broken news and shared stories together, and it has made some headlines along the way, which has been a lot of fun.

So it's been a good year, and we couldn't have done it without you all reading. So I really appreciate all of your support, ideas, and reading.

So Merry Christmas!  May you and your family be blessed in every way in the coming year! Thank you for sharing with me on this blog. I really am thankful for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment