Monday, December 31, 2012

SoCon Pick 'Em Rules

Last year, we did the SoCon Tournament Challenge. It was fun and exciting. DrOldman won the Challenge.

This year, we're going to try something new.

Each week, each participant will be asked to pick each SoCon game. Each participant will be scored given one point for each correct pick and two points for a correct Game of the Week pick. Game of the Week will normally be deteremined by the vote in Scanning the SoCon each week.

Sign up in the comments section or e-mail me at mocsbasketball97@yahoo.com. If you provide me your e-mail address, I will send out an e-mail each week to you reminding you to get your picks in to me. Be sure you get the picks into me before the deadline each week. (Normally the day before the game.)

Tiebreakers are as follows:

1) Record in the Game of the Week.
2) Record in games between North and South.
3) Points in most recent week.
4) Place the previous week.
5) Coin flip.

So join the fun, either by e-mailing me or posting in the comments section.

Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment