Thursday, December 2, 2010

One Warning

One warning for the Mocs-

YOU HAVE NOT ARRIVED.

One win over Appalachian State does not mean that this Mocs team has arrived. They want to prove that they will be better than they were a year ago? They want to prove that they are better than they showed earlier in the year?

Follow it up with a win over Western Carolina on Saturday.

That's all. Just beat Wesetern Carolina at home. It's not an impossible task. It's not an easy task- but it is not impossible. The Mocs can do it.

Get it done.

Prove it to me. Prove to me that you are as good as you looked tonight.

Yes, the Mocs don't NEED the win to get to the 5-2 for the month that I predicted (I said they needed to split the home games with Western and Appy), but I also predicted a win over Elon on the road. Win this game- and then that one means a little bit less.

Prove it.

I want to believe.

GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment