Saturday, December 18, 2010

Odem Out

Josh Odem did not play tonight for the Mocs. Currently, there is no information other than that he is not injured and he is on the team. That means that something has happened. But we're not sure what. Is it lack of dedication in practice? Is it breaking curfew?

Clearly, he has made it into Shulman's doghouse. If anyone remembers what happens once you are there, think Ridge McKeither last fall. He couldn't ever get consistent minutes after finding his way there, and McKeither has transferred.

I hope this is not the end of the Odem era in Chattanooga. I'm not sure that it is by any means. But it may be.

Let's not let this put a damper on the Mocs huge road win tonight. They are 3-0 in the SoCon now. So I don't want to get too caught up in this for tonight at least, but I felt like I would be remiss not to mention it at all.

GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment