Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For

On MocFans, there is a topic about things they are grateful for.

I just wanted to throw out some things that I was thankful for involving the Mocs.

--I'm thankful to have the Mocs to follow.
--I'm thankful for MocsVision so that I can follow the Mocs from Kentucky.
--I'm thankful for JR, who has made my visions of Mocs basketball come alive for all my years of following the Mocs. He's made my love for the Mocs real. He's a great voice who has been magnificent calling the games over the years.
--I'm thankful that the Mocs will hopefully make some shots in a game against a D1 team at some point this year.
--Hopefully.


There's plenty more where that came from, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment