Monday, November 22, 2010

YUM! Basketball!

The Louisville Cardinals will be playing their third home regular season game in the KFC YUM! Center.

And we get to go in and hope they don't chew us up and spit us out.

As someone who has lived the past four years in this state of Kentucky, and listened to Kentucky and Louisville fans go back and forth, I can say, that I am excited about this game. Listening to the Cardinals radio network on my way from work, there was no mention of the game tonight. They were talking about the most painful moments in Louisville sports history (such as Michael Bush breaking his leg against Kentucky in the opening football game a few years ago).

WKRD- I wish you would have talked about the game some, but I guess I can understand. You guys don't know anything about the Mocs.

Hopefully, by the end of the night, they will know a whole lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment