Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jackson State 87, Chattanooga 75

I made it to my Thanksgiving destination and found out the result of the game before being able to watch it.

I found the result disgusting an upon looking at the boxscore, am more convinced than ever that something is terribly terribly wrong with our defense. It must be fixed...and fixed now.

Otherwise, it was not an awful game. Jefferson sounded like he played well. Bell had ten assists. Taylor played decently. Wattad didn't shoot well. The rebounding was lacking, but Early and Jefferson both rebounded well.

Eventually, I'll get around to watching and listening to this game and giving more analysis. But it probably won't be tonight. And it probably won't be tomorrow. I need to let some of the shock and rage wear off before putting myself through that torturous event.

It may even have to wait until the Mocs win another game- which hopefully will happen Saturday.

GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment