Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reboot

So, last year didn't go as planned on any front. In November, I greeted my first daughter to the world, and was in school full time getting my MBA last year. So I wound up not having the time necessary to devote to this blog. But this year, I am hoping to devote plenty of time to this blog, and I think I'll be able to. So I'm going to reboot this blog, and devote a lot of time to this blog.

We'll begin over the next week previewing the coming season. I'll look at the schedule and the roster and the pressure that is facing Shulman, along with tomorrow night's exhibition game.

I don't live in Chattanooga, so I follow them from afar, which means I don't always have the most up to date information, but I'm going to make it to several games this year and listen to all the rest, and watch any on the internet that I can get my hands on. So there you go.

GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment