Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Do Your Duty- Support the SoCon

This one hurts a little bit though.

It will help the SoCon tremendously to come up with an early season win over an ACC opponent on the road. However, couldn't someone other than College of Charleston provide it for me?

I do not like CofC. Not one bit. They are the team I view as our biggest rival. And they go to Maryland tomorrow night. On ESPNU. 7:00. You can watch it. You can root for the SoCon and the help to our overall profile. Or you can root for the Cougars to fall on their face- because that's always fun.

I'll be rooting for the Cougars. It's what needs to happen for the SoCon, which the Mocs need desperately. It should be a pretty good game, as one of the conference favorites hits the road.

I'll also be watching just to get a view of what the Cougars look like this year. And to watch some basketball for the first time this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment