Monday, November 2, 2009

Upcoming Posts

In the coming days, many posts will be made regarding the upcoming season.

On November 3, look for a breakdown of the Mocs new look roster.

On November 8, I will take a look around the SoCon and make predictions for the coming season.

On November 11, I will breakdown the Mocs schedule for the coming season.

On November 13, is the Mocs first game against Virginia Intermont. Look for what will be our pregame ritual, called the Pregame Meal. Links to the other team's athletic website along with analyzing the game and making a pick will be provided. Sometimes the night of the game, sometimes the following day, something called the Postgame Shower will be up. This will provide my breakdown of the game, along with the boxscore.

In between, if there is any pertinent news around the SoCon or (more rarely) the nation, I will do my best to post it. There may even be polls posted on a semi-regular basis.

I may get behind at some point in the not too distant future as I am expecting to have a life event that could keep me away from the computer for a few days sometime towards the beginning of basketball season.

But that's the schedule...check back soon for more articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment