Monday, November 2, 2009

The Mission Statement

This will be a blog about Chattanooga Mocs basketball. It will follow the Mocs basketball team throughout the year. The focus will be on previewing the games and giving my postgame insight. Also, one day a week in-season, I will write do a roundup of the rest of the Southern Conference basketball, and one day a week, I will do a quick look around the nation in college basketball.

I currently live in the Lexington, Kentucky area. I am not a graduate of University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. However, I did grow up in Chattanooga and was a big Mocs fan growing up. That passion has carried over into my adult life.

This alone does not qualify me to talk about Mocs basketball on a blog. After all, I may not have much new insight to offer at all. However, as someone who loves to write, and someone who loves the Mocs, I thought this might be a good forum. Plus, there do not seem to be a great deal of good blogs on Chattanooga Mocs basketball. I'm hoping that this blog can help create another forum for the Mocs to be discussed and hopefullly provide a new way for the word to get out about Mocs basketball.

So there you go. That's the mission for this blog. There are other websites that will give even better information about the Mocs and other forums to discuss the Mocs. The two best are http://moctalk.yuku.com and http://www.gomocs.com.

Hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment