Friday, March 7, 2014

Daily Dribbles- 3/7/14

--Friday previews

--Play the SoCon Tourney Challenge!

--CollegeBasketballTalk has a preview of the SoCon Tournament.

--CBS Sports has a preview of the SoCon Tournament as well.

--This is the final Daily Dribbles of the season. For the last 95 Monday-Friday, every morning at 5 AM, Daily Dribbles has been posted. It's been a lot of fun and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd like to thank all the bloggers out there and other writers out there who have provided articles for links. I've enjoyed this season a lot. This has been our biggest year ever in terms of getting visitors on the site. I have all of you to thank for that. Thank you for all the clicks, retweets, comments (here or on your teams message board) and reads. It's been a great year, and hopefully, we'll just continue to expand and do better next year. Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. John, you've done a great job this season, and I'm happy to hear that the readership is up. I'll miss the daily dribbles and the games previews, you gone well above last season in your articles. I didn't always agree with your predictions, but always enjoyed reading them. New year with three new teams should be a real treat. Here's hoping you can line up someone from each of the new teams. Good Luck. '

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My picks were not always the most accurate- but they were fun to do! I appreciate all you've done to help promote the site.

    ReplyDelete