Thursday, March 10, 2011

Only One More

Look- I have no desire to write a blog post every day about Shulman and his job status. So this is the last time I will post something about his job status without some official news to report- or at least some substantiated reports, rather than just internet buzz.

However, today on MocFans there was something about Shulman wanting to quit because he was done with it all. There is probably nothing to this. That being said, if it is true, this provides an interesting option.

I am supporting Shulman. I want him to stay, at least for this next year. The Mocs need to have a nice year. If he meets that expectation, then there will be no problem.

That being said, there are a ton of people who are frustrated. Obviously. But there is no way that anyone is buying out his contract. The only way he is not here next year is if he accepts another job or if he decides to resign on his own. Will that happen? Your guess is as good as mine. But this is the option that people who really want him gone should really be hoping for.

Or they should be hoping for the Mocs to not succeed next year. Because a successful year next year will hurt the chances of getting rid of him in the long run.

I don't honestly believe that the people who want Shulman gone really want that though. That would be slightly out of control.

Now, I will do my best to keep my mouth shut on Shulman and his job security until the fall, unless some real news surfaces. If some real news is going to surface, it probably will sometime in the next two weeks. That's my bet.

GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment